Fragrance:

Pune India
SKIN WHITENING USING PATANJALI BODY UPTAN
Nov 07, 2017 02:48 AM 7563 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 07, 2017 10:32 AM)

Fragrance:

This patanjali body ubtan daily works for my skin and when I used for first time I could see a great difference and regular use it makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing. This ubtan is really suitable for all skin types and it is very good in removing sunburn and dead skin cells and also removes dark spots like chicken-pox marks & Also removes etching from our skin. I have using this product from past one month and I feel the great difference on my skin. I have also try this product on my face too & it works amazingly.This product is also good for removing under arms. It is in powder form contains ingredients cuddapan almond( chiraunji) , Red lentils, black gram, barley, mustard, seeds, soybean, rice, almond, turmeric & camphor. This is really great natural product & I am really happy with it. It prices at 60/-Rs. Only.So, I would recommend you all to try out this product for yourself.

Patanjali Body Ubtan