Fragrance:

Glowing smooth fair & healthy skin
Mar 03, 2017 02:39 PM 9924 Views

Fragrance:

Patanjalis' body ubtan is an extremely healthy, gentle and daily-use alternate to chemical-loaded soaps. Chemical free, all-natural, this body ubtan gives you the instant feeling that your body is getting cleansed in a very gentle & soothing way without using harsh soap bars/ liquid soaps.

This body ubtan is made from all natural ingredients & is completely safe to be used even on sensitive areas of your body like neck & face. My kids & all the family members just LOVE this product.

We use the ubtan to remove sun-tan, remove dark patches on your hands, elbows etc & we use it for that refreshing gentle bath every morning. Ubtan gives you a nice feeling of cleanliness with lingering aroma that lasts on your body for more than 5/6 hours throughout your day.

Patanjali ubtan is a coarse-textured powder that comes in a nice package, which does not go bad/ moist even when kept inside the humid bathroom environment. The coarse texture gives you the feeling of all-natural scrub on those hard areas like elbows & knees, but in a very gentle way.

Its a very cost-effective product. A 100 gm. pouch costs you somewhere around 60-70 bucks & will easily last for 2-3 months depending upon the usage.

I am so satisfied with the product that I am never switching to any soaps again ever. It's like a Diwali in my house with Patanjali ubtan everyday

Patanjali Body Ubtan