Fragrance:

Anti-pimple Gel
Apr 11, 2018 07:48 PM 22045 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

This is Aloe Vera gel by patanjali which manufactures all its product with natural ingridients and without use of any chemicals.

I had lost of pimples on my face as well as by back so I decided to use thich product and give it a try.

I have used many other costly products but they always failed me. But this product worked like a miracle.

It comes with a air tight tube and we can easily squeeze and get the gel and apply. The gel gets absorved by the skin quickly.

This product was truly marvolous. I started seeing effect after 3 - 4 days. My skin became pimple free after using 2 - 3 big tubes. I applied twice daily. Once in the morning after taking a bath and second at night before sleeping. All my pimples were cleared but some scars were left. So I did some other home methods for my scar which worked well to : )

This is the best broduct at this low price. Go give it a try I promise it will surely show effect.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope it helped you : )

Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel