Fragrance:

Moradabad India
It changed nothing
Aug 22, 2019 05:37 PM 15741 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hi everyone. I want to share my experience with this patanjali aloevera gel.I bought this from a shop near my home which promotes patanjali alot.They told me it is natural and it works really good then I applied it two times in a day for 20 days genrally it is said that if you have pimples you should use aloevera gel it will help you out but I found no results at all.My skin is oily and I have pimples I applied two time a day but got no results at all. Really disappointed then I though I must use it in hair then I started applying it with coconut oil on my scalp but even over there it doesn't show any results at all. One day I applied natural aloevera from plant to clear the dout that does aloevera suits me or not or this product is not good then I applied natural alovera for five days and guys seriously trust me my skin pimples was reduced 70 percent then my dout was cleared that this product doesn't work effectively at all.I don't know for people with normal skin but if you are a person with pimples and senstive skin like me then I don't think it will work for you effectively at all. I suggest you to use natural aloevera rather then using this.

Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel