Saptarshi Apartment, Racca Colony, Sharanpur Road, Sharanpur, Nashik 422002, MH

Patang Restaurant,Nashik
Aug 22, 2009 04:18 PM 4405 Views

On a recent visit to Nashik, I visited Patang restaurant on Sharanpur Road.I had first been to this restarant way back in 1995 and I find that the quality is still the same.

The restaurant is on the second floor of the building and comprises an A.C bar area, an A.C dining area and an open air area(covered now during the monsoon).The drinks are reasonably priced with some freebies like peanuts and papads thrown in.

I had gone with two friends, one of whom is a veg.The choice of food is so much in Patang , that it is very difficult to choose.Their Chinese cuisine is equally good.We finally settled for Indian.We ordered rotis, baingan barta and baked veg for our veg friend and chicken tangdi kabab masala and prawns biriyani for the two of us.The tangdi kabab masala was delicious and simply melted in the mouth.

The prawn biriyani was also very good.The baked dish was also made very well.The nice part of this hotel is that their captain Mr Sharma has been with them for so long and he always recommends the day's specialities and he is never wrong on this.

Patang Restaurant - Nashik