Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Unethical employers
Apr 17, 2018 01:42 PM 562 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I worked at Permeshwar Fashions for about a year. My experience there was good only because I had a great team and I also got to learn quite a bit from other colleagues. If you want to really get your hands dirty and learn on the job, Permeshwar Fashions is the place for you.

However I don't think very highly of the management. The directors like Anand, Shilpi and Jessica have a haughty, high handed attitude. Often merchandisers, both male and female, have to sit till late for meetings, sometimes on an empty stomach till 9-10 pm, and the least that the directors can do is provide refreshments for them, which happens in many other companies big and small. Even if you would let that pass as petty, though it is not, just being courteous enough to ask how the employee was placed with respect to traveling back home so late, is not much too much to ask. It is a basic human courtesy but I guess that again is something that these guys need to learn.

Also they do not provide any offer letter and do not convey notice period policy to the employee at the time of joining. They can conveniently fire any one at the drop of a hat without giving a valid reason or even a 10 day notice. However if an employee wants to leave and is ready to voluntarily serve a 20 day notice like I did, they would make them work for a month on notice even when the employee is not legally bound to. Companies like these need to be policed in my opinion. But they continue to function unethically like that because nobody reports their misgivings. Hope karma catches up with them soon enough

Write a Review on Parmeshwar Fashions Impex Pvt Ltd