Availability:

Jul 07, 2015 10:38 PM 26313 Views

Availability:

Packaging:

Hello Friend,

I know smoking kills, but this is just a review.

So, to me Parliament lights make Marlboro's taste like a dirty ash tray. Honestly, if Parliaments weren't on the market, I'd Probably be able to quit smoking. Remarks about the non soggy filter are spot on. Smoke a Parliament and smoke any other light cigarette - tell me you don't feel like your lips are encircling a wet noodle of warm, stale smoke. That said, I feel like this has more to do with the firmness of the parliament filter than the recess. At any rate, Parliaments also taste distinctive in a good way. They really shine as a light cigarette. And yes, classic look.The all -white and retro box is a class act.

Pros

-Better filter

-Classic look

-Comes in different flavors

• Better than any light cigarette.

Cons

Smoking Kills.

If you are a smoker, try parliament Cigarette. But thing is it is a bad habit and leads to a life that has miserable end. So if you want to live a happy life, then quit smoking.

Parliament Cigarette