Availability:

Packaging:

Bad experience
Oct 05, 2018 12:48 PM 5667 Views (via Android App)

Availability:

Packaging:

Hay guys as you know smoking is injurious to health so I wanna share with you my real story about smoking this was the first cigarette which I taken first time in my life with my friend on that time I only knew that smoking is a fashion I did not know about it' s bad results.On that time I was working at airport so he compale me to take one and after that I was taking it on daily bases becouse I like the taste of that.I had been fully addicted of this brand cigarette.Also It was too costly around 320 includes airport taxs.And even I can' t get it so easily in the market I was only avialable on airport.But after spending so much money I reliazed my mistake which I done with my friend and try to leave it slowly the cost was depend up to packing becouse of good packing it cost was higt compare to others.

Parliament Cigarette