Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

-Bhopal India
So yummy and so crispy...........
Oct 13, 2016 04:01 PM 3524 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Hide and seek black bourban cream sandwich is a new type of creamy and tasty product from parle its looks like a very good and amazing product from parle I am using it approximately 6 times and I am very much satisfied with this product from parle.

The cost price of this product is rs 25 for 100 gram pack.i am using the flavor choco its a fantastic flavor to eat I am loving this product its a fabulous product from parle.

Its having a very good quality product and its much better than other company products becase its full of very good qualties.

Its having so much quantity and its very much enough for more than one people we can easily share it with anyone. .

Its comes in a very new and exciting packaging and its very easy to open and eat .its packaging is so attractive to see its comes in black packet with a picture of bourban biscuit.

So I am so happy with this product and its qualities so I happy to given it a positive response and its deserves a positive review. .

Parle Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Cream Sandwich Choco