Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Mohali India
Pretty disappointed
Mar 24, 2018 08:07 PM 749 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

My friends and I had decided a few months back to watch the first show of Pari after the trailer came out. Guess what, after watching the movie that night we were pretty disappointed.

First of all Anushka Sharma didn't come across as a scary person, she looked cute and innocent. Secondly, the story started off with suspense and excitement but after the interval it didn't make any sense. Initially they mentioned the devil gives birth to a devil child and that was the purpose of them being alive. But when Anushka gives birth it was notba devil child and also she went into labour after a month. Also, his soon to be wife helps Anushka deliver the baby while Anushka was trying to kill her.

All I can say is Bollywood you have broken our trust again, we had a lot of hope frome this movie. You should learn something from Hollywood. Remember not every single movie needs to have a happy ending. Until than Alvida.

Pari