Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

One more masterstroke by SRK and director Subhash Ghai. I love Subhas Ghai movies and the theme he brings with each movie.be in Taal or Pardes, director has a very clear idea on what he wants the audience to feel about.

Pardes is about the Indian cultures and beauty Indian culture have - it can be in our music, our traditions, our clothes, our believes in God and in our personality.Ghai has shown some beautiful moments in the beginning of the movie with  " I love my India" song. It became an instant hit and it created that immense pride in every Indian.What a song and what beautiful way to picturise it with Ganges in the backdrop.Its a musical movie(Ghai's style of milkmaking) and every song are just fabulous."Do dil mil rahe hai" is so sensuous and heart-melting.the longing of two love birds is just magical.Even the power packed, heart clutching song " dil deewana" with SRK will make you get emotional and energised at the same time.It makes every viewer realise the power, the beauty our culture holds and instead of being sarcastic about it we should be proud in our country and its traditions and customs.

this is one of gem from Ghai and we adore it and love it with all the heart!

Pardes