Good
May 21, 2018 02:19 PM 1404 Views

I went by the Paragon Restaurant on 22.1.'18. I have gone by the place a few times previously, beginning from no less than 20 years prior.

Prominence appears to have gone to the leader of Paragon's administration! The dishes have turned out to be excessively evaluated, and that too in a dusty, uproarious setting.

Frequently, you don't get the district particular dishes that you go there to appreciate.

Numerous or a large portion of their dishes are so loaded with oil that you end up feeling awkward after a dinner.

Paragon used to be a decent place to visit before, however no more. I trust that it is just the buildup and ignorant revealing by the media and travel productions that gives this eatery a dishonestly high appraising.

I delighted in great dinners at maybe a couple 3 Star eateries in Kozhikode(Calicut) at less expensive rates.

Paragon Restaurant - Kannur Road - Kozhikode