Kozhikode India
Paragon
Nov 24, 2017 02:16 PM 2117 Views (via Android App)

Paragon is one of my favourite hotels in Calicut. I have visited Paragon couplof times and I got impressed by the foods that are supplied by them. I won't say much about the room qaulity and seating arrangement. It is not at the best. The hotel is located under one bridge and it is very conjusted. The size is very small and crowded. So there we will feel some discomfortability. But in the meanwhile the food that is served by them is at the best and so delicious. There are people who are waiting to eat the food. There will be so much crowd at the noon time. The most delicious food which I liked is appam and stoo curry. There is something different in that food where I had never got the taste for that one from else where. The behaviour from the staffs are also good. No much complaints are said about the serving and communication from the staffs. Ambience of the hotel premises should have been better than these. The only default which I saw is the structure and ambience of the hotel. Paragon definitely values our money. Our stomach and hearts will get fulfilled when we eat from paragon. I have fulfilled both many times.

Paragon Restaurant - Kannur Road - Kozhikode