Good quality food
Apr 23, 2020 10:42 PM 109 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 24, 2020 12:02 AM)

One of the oldest restaurant in Kerala. The foodies so touching. They give variety food. Every food lovers must visit Kozhikode at least one. there are so many varieties. Paragon is outstanding no wonder they say Kozhikode is the food capital of Kerala. In my training time I tasted this biryani and it was so delicious. Kantari fish is utterly delicious especially in grill I highly recommended it. Calicut Biriyani is like a dream destination for food lovers. They give quality food. I had tasted most of the food stuffs from Paragon. In Paragon food look really good cause of proper presentation. Maybe one of the best in food lover. I notice most of the restaurant Biryani is being prepared in the similar way. It was not like ok the white price in Biryani ever I always wanted to see every rise to be blended with masala. But once I tasted this white rice kind of biryani with masala served on it tasted heaven. The masala will be so tasty that it should be tested in little amount with each bite of rice.I prefer this hotel.

Paragon Restaurant - Kannur Road - Kozhikode