Shoe Weight:

I dont find it usefull
Apr 06, 2018 02:50 AM 4005 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I have used paragon shoes many times and I don"t find it useful because it does not provides what we wants.now in 2018 their are lots of companies which gives better products than paragon. compare to other brands they have lots of variety and the variety is also best but paragon does not provides lots of variety and the variety also does not shows the class to be used as party wear.

the comfort of this shoes is good but not best because in some shoes it create pain in our toes .

the weight of shoes is also not light it gives very high weight shoes which creates problem to handle and compere to sparx and other quality they gives best quality and lots of variety in shoes .

the range is not so high but according to its range it does not provides that much of good quality .

therefore this brand has to work hard and needs to bring changes in their content so that it will give the best product .

but for now I would like to suggest to my friend to not buy this product because you will find much more best product as compare to paragon.

love u all and keep supporting to paragon so that the work hard to improve their content and learn their mistakes.

Paragon Footwear