Shoe Weight:

Hard and long lasting
Jun 20, 2018 10:34 AM 3840 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Paragon is the name a footware company which is more popular in india. the footware produced by this company are very good and used for rough use.but the problem is some coustemers dont fibd that they are comfortable to wear. the main reason is that the company have to provide a product which are long lasting. in order to do this they use very hard material to make the product. so it will be somewhat uncomfortable to wear. through my personal experience I am going to say you one thing. I have 3 pairs of casual wears and used to wear 3 pairs in different occuations. in the 3 pairs one of the pair is paragon. I used to wear the paragon product in all types occuations. even I wear them when I am going to play any games with friends, I wear them to parties, college etc., . so if you are comfort oriented then it will be a bad experience to buy paragon. but if you are financial saver, then paragon is the good choice. even paragon have products which are very comfortable to wear but the cost will be somewhat more as compared to this. I think my experience will help you while buying the product. please hit like button and follow me. if you think I am wrong, then give your suggestion through comments.

Paragon Footwear