Shoe Weight:

Range:

Nasik Maharashtra India
Quality is not appreciable
Nov 26, 2017 12:49 PM 5024 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Hello Everyone,

I'm going to share my personal experience with paragon shoes. I have bought this shoes 8 months ago for 500/- . It is not that much costly . When I wear it for the first time and I found it comfortable after that I wear it for college everyday other functions but after some time my holidays were start and I stop using this shoes and I weren't use those shoes for about 3 months and when my college get started I again start using this shoes but when I wear it I feel uncomfortable my leg's size was not matching with shoe size. I thought the shoes get too much small for me and also it was getting very dirty very much dust is got stuck on those shoes. Which looks really dirty. Finally I have to throw them out in dustbin and they provides their service to me for only 1-2 months. And when I keep them as it is without using its size get reduced and it absorbs very much dust on it.

Paragon Footwear