Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Use parachute coconut oil for hair fall rescue
Apr 23, 2015 11:49 PM 7684 Views
(Updated Apr 24, 2015 12:32 AM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I was suffering from hair loss since last two years. I have tried many medications but after  using parachute coconut oil it's really control my hair fall. One of my elder advised me to use virgin coconut oil. I found parachute coconut oil is 100%pure coconut oil so I started using it. After using it for two months I got very good result and my hair loss become reduced.

I apply this the oil before going to bed and wash it next morning. I use at least 10 to 15 ml oil each day and it gives fantastic results after using it for two months. I have decided to use it regularly because it suits my hair. It is also very cost efficient because 175 ml bottle costs Rs.60 only .parachute is a well known brand in Indian market and have good customer acceptance.

If you are facing same problem like me then you should try parachute coconut oil and share your experience with all .

Parachute Coconut Hair Oil