Fragrance:

Apr 08, 2015 12:05 AM 5019 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

If your on a natural hair journey or just looking for that simple hair treatment to include in your every day hair regimen this is it! This makes all the difference to my hair. A moisturizing, good smelling natural oil that makes my hair soft and shiny A+ 100% pure coconut oil, no mineral oil.I use like 1/2 of teaspoon in my rinse out conditioner it leaves my hair feeling super soft.

I also apply from scalp to ends on my dry or wet hair and it's equally effective! The oil is very light . This is the best part because most of us really stay away from oil because they are really away and make hair look very greasy specially CASTOR Oil-Best Oil for Hair Growth.

But this is not the case with this hair oil. Its very light and does not weigh down the hair at all. the fragrance of this is again very soothing.

Parachute Coconut Hair Oil