Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Chennai India
Pure and Healthy Hair & body Oil..!
Apr 14, 2015 10:41 AM 29057 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

We have using this Parachute coconut oil for decades together.  As far as I know we have been using this oil from 1992.

We lived in Dehradun and during winter the Oil becomes condensed and we have to melt it to use it.

I think this is the only product and the bottle which I have seen dont have changed for years of use.  Even the oil and its consistency haven't change. Wat I use today is same as we used in 1991.

Uses of Parachute Coconut oil -

1) Best For hair oil. Thats the main use of this oil.

2) Also used as body oil before bath.

3) Can be used a lubrication for door and windows.

4) also used as shinning oil for metals which also prevents from rusting.

5)  can be used for loosing tight fitting like screws.

The only I dont like with this oil are -

1) the smell.  But that ok becoz it natural.  So now a days, I Dont care about others and just use it.

2) the oil is prone to Ants.  If u leave the bottle's cap open, the ants eat the oil.  And that creates a mess.

3) You have got to take bath and remove the oil everyday becoz leaving it for many day with make ur hair very rusky.  becoz the oil attracts dust a lot.

4) Not advisable for people with oily hair.

Overall, the Best oil I have been using for over 2 decades.  And I am still using it.

Dont use the other Chemical Oils, that will kill ur kill.

Use Parachute and be healthy.

Parachute Coconut Hair Oil