Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Parachute 100%Pure Coconut Oil
Jun 01, 2019 10:30 AM 6338 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 01, 2019 10:35 AM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

WHAT COCONUT OIL SHOULD I USE?

Always check the packaging; you don't want coconut oil with any additives in? . Saying that, you can use the stuff they sell in supermarkets, just check what you're getting!

Marketed by Marico Limited and packed by Anuga Enterprises, Puducherry. Plenty of Coconuts!

There are so many products of coconut oil to choose from. For Hair Fall, Long Growth, Etc. I have taken the general one that we daily use at home. PARACHUTE 100% COCONUT OIL.

PARACHUTE coconut oil is a good multi-purpose coconut oil that is great for cooking and baking, and skin and hair care. This particular brand if coconut oil is 100% pure and contains no chemicals, filler or article flavors or scents.

Like all coconut oils, Parachute coconut oil contains healthy medium chain fatty acids such as lauric, capric and caprylic acid. The coconut oil helps to fight disease and above all maintain good health. Parachute coconut oil has amazing antibiotic, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties, which helps to keep both the brain, body healthy and working well. Did you know that coconut oil can trim the body internally and externally if taken according to a time frame.

Parachute coconut oil is not only fantastic for cooking and baking, but it is also superb for skin For the last six months I have been using coconut oil for hands and legs and believe me my skin has become soft and subtle like babies skin…isn’t it wonderful that this oil can also be used to treat and soothe skin conditions such as diaper rash, eczema, cracked heels, athlete's foot, dermatitis, sunburn and scars. I am using this daily because of my scars on my legs caused due to insect bites and itchy ears caused by wax.

I remember in our younger days when our mothers used to rub in coconut oil and massage it into our scalp for a thick hair growth…it was a daily procedure at the same time to avoid knots of hair and to comb freely into the strands of the hair in order to organise and plait the hair.

Did you know in whatever brand coconut oil 100% is used has a lot of benefits in whatever form. Whether you take it internally or externally. There are various types of coconut oil e.g. Cold Pressed, Organic, Pure, Refined and Virgin all brands to entice customers to choose from.

Besides all this it can be used to lubricate hindges of doors, windows, locks. I used it as a cleaning agent for wood, metal, leather, rubber, rexine polishing shoes, can remove chewing gum as well!

Thanks for Reading!