Fragrance:

Apr 19, 2015 01:51 PM 6681 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I am not a fan of smudging my hair with oil before/after a bath.But this product gives a reason to do it anyway.when I was young I remember Splatting my hair with Some gelly product to keep it  well maintained.

That would have worked for me but, I soon noticed that I started loosing my hair.So it was not worth to effort and moreover the effects never last any longer. I was looking for a product int he market to take  care of my hair.then I stumbled upon the obvious choice "The parachute coconut oil". Why?Because first off all it had a great review from a lot of users using it.

So I conducted a Test-try with the One rupee sachet and the result was fairly pleasing.Hence the obvious choice. The regular bottle the normally comes in the market has no particular added scent or anything, but I think that good because It feels natural that way .But if anyone needs such kind of smell then Parachute has unleashed some products that'll satisfy our demands.

Other than that the regular oil smell closely resembles that of the pure coconut oil oozing from its source. Since I started using this product my hair is quite manageable, my hair has transformed from being curly to straight.So I'd suggest this product to those people who

have problems managing their hair .You wont be dissapointed

Parachute Coconut Hair Oil