Fragrance:

Oct 30, 2008 12:33 PM 23410 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I was using some local brand oil which made my hair very sticky and lotsa hair fall. When I come to know about Parachute oil by my friends advice. And now I am using it for the past 4 years and I can feel that my hair became silky and smooth.

So, friends I would request you to choose the oil which really gives you a good and shining hair. Parachute oil gives me a healthy and shiney hair.

I would aware of this product before I will be using it forever.

Choose the oil which stop your hair falls to the minimum level and consider the same for ever.

Everlasting oil which ever had.

I think the product which they have included in this oil was good.I wanna say thanks to my for a good brand oil and I would also say thanks to the manufacturing company who actually created to do this good branded oil.

The ingredients who have included in this brand was good and the marketing retail price comparing to another hair was moderate.

Last but not least prefer a good hair oil to make your hair smooth and shining too.

Parachute Coconut Hair Oil