Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Parachute coconut hair oil
Jan 24, 2017 08:36 AM 2479 Views (via iOS App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hey frnds today iam telling about parachute coconut oil and iam also used in this product . its awesome my family used it mostly my father whenever he go to market buy it. earlier we have used dabour amla but now coconut oil I also like this oil because of his fragnce. and the hair look shiny when I go to party or anywhere I have used this or apply in my hair its look shiny or bouncy in a hair and look stylish it helps a volume in a hair which I like most thatswhy I liked this oil its awesome. and main thing is its a real coconut hair oil nothing is added with that. we had used this past ten yrs.I think its the best hair oil forever or today I have share u for best hair result apply this oil for 1 hr before you wash your hair it have zero hairfall and your hair become longer stronger shinier.

Parachute Coconut Hair Oil