Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Choose according to your hairs
May 25, 2018 11:54 PM 6821 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

I bought this cream about a month ago a used it for a few days. And one important thing that I found about it is that this cream is meant not meant for those stylish dudes who wanna make their hairs stand and all other those styles. Instead it is made for those guys who don't keep those stylist hairstyles and even don't get time to style their hairs. Eventually this cream is made for the rough and tough military men. So if you are a simple guy who is not much concerned about his hairstyle and chooses a simple one, then this creme is for you. As currently I have long hairs and this creme was the worst for me. I thought that it'd act as an oil supplement for my hairs and indeed it acts but it made my hairs frizzy. After a couple of hours, you notice that you hairs get frizzy after using this creme. Plus this creme even develops static over your hair which you can feel whn you will comb after using this creme. So eventually this cream is worst for long hairs. So again eventually this cream is not meant for styling purpose, instead it is only made for nutritional purpose to your hairs.

So choose according to what kind of person you are and remember its for nutritional purpose to your hairs.

Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream