Fragrance:

Jul 21, 2018 12:20 PM 8610 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hai Guys

Today I like to share my experience with Parachute After shower Hair cream. Everyone known or heard about Parachute products. May be some one used any of the product of Parachute. Parachute Brand have a very good goodwill and market in India.

Regularly I used hair oil of other brand, gradually I hate that product. Same time I share my experience with my friend and he suggested me Parachute After Shower Cream. He told me since 3 years he is using this product and he is experiencing very good result. His opinion motivated me to buy this product. Last six month I am using this product but I am not satisfied with this product. Firstly it is not apt for my hair, its not giving result like styling Gels. We can just apply the cream in hair that all. But it have good fragrance and will like all. If you think about quality the cost of product is very high. In the same time I like to remind that this product is not suit for everyone because the result varies.

best regards