Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Not suitable for everyone.
Jun 20, 2018 06:30 PM 7819 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

I used this Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream for 3 months and I stopped using it because of certain problems that were caused due to it that i'll explain here further but, First of all let me clarify that this cream is just a replacement of your daily oil and is not any hairstyling gel or cream, so if you are thinking of it as a hair styling gel, believe me, its not.

The texture of the item is creamy and it smells really good but

the problem with this product is that it is not suitable for everyone, depending on your hair and body. I moved to my regular hair oil after using this product as I experienced a slight increase in my hair falling down while shampooing or combing hard, while my brother who was also using this Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream did not experience any damage or hairfall, Thus I came to the conclusin that this Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream is not suitable for everyone and it has different effects on different people.

so, choose wisely.

Thanks for going through the review.

Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream