Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Reodar, Sirohi India
Working great.. Using today also..
Feb 05, 2018 10:32 PM 1862 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

I am using parachute hair cream for hair fall protection. Firstly I buyed the product randomly from online. I was fed up with different types of products for hair.i used oils and other but didn't work. So I used this product and today also I am using this only. Great effect.

The product is non sticky and and easy to use just take a little bit and use on hairs and massage for a second. The product make the hair non sticky while other like oils and all make the hair sticky and if you got sweat then it seem very bed.telling my presonal experience.i bought the product from Amazon.in got in a discount, cost of the product in market now is 95₹ and I bought online at the price of 70₹. A great difference.

Use the product after bath and don't use in wet hairs. Firstly dry the hairs or remove some extra water from towel and then use. And make you hair style as you want.

Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream