Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Kolkata India
A non sticky leave in hair cream
May 16, 2018 04:43 PM 5242 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 28, 2019 03:15 PM)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

I have been a regular user of Parachute Advansed After Shower Hair Cream. My hair length is medium and as I use quite a few styling product like Hair Wax and Hair Gel which makes my hair bit rough so I stick to this non sticky hair cream from Parachute. It has a refreshing aquatic flavour makes my hair smells good and keep my hair soft and shiny throughout the day. Though Parachute claims this product can be used for styling your hair which is not true because it make my hair bit heavy which cause the hair goes down as the time passed. It contains coconut milk proteins which keeps my hair nourished. Other ingredients are Aqua, mineral oil, Tea tree oil extraction along with chemical substances. Packaging of this After Shower cream is very convenient in a tube form, it's really easy to use, easy to carry and easy to store. It comes in a jar also but I preferred to use the tube because it's more pocket friendly. Cream is smooth and less thick with light finish. It doesn't help me with anti dandruff problem as claimed but it's keep hair moistured enough to keep it soft. It cost me 45/- for 50g tube which easily last for a month. I would recommend this product to those who want have a light leave in conditioner.

Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream