Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

7-22/2,Srinagar Colony, Avilala India
Non sticking and not working & not worthy
Jul 01, 2018 09:40 AM 991 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hii guys, this is Yashwanth I am here to share my personal experience with parachute advansed after shower hair gel. Its a non sticky hair gel which have to be applied on wet hair immediately after head bath. As I am using this gel from past 2 months. If we apply this gel as their directions, it will cause headache. It makes my hair thin. The natural black colour of my hair becomes pale brown and all the just was found on hair. After using 1 month I faced hairfall. I thought that all the unhealthy hair will fall and new hair will grow. But I foind that no hair have replaced in place of fallen hair. It cause some itches on hair. It makes our scalp unhealthy.the only thing which is positive about this gel is its fragrance. As we know Parachute is based on coconut oil, the fragrance of coconut oil can be noticed. It gave me bad experience and many hair problems. Not worthy of money.

Parachute Advansed After Shower Non-Sticky Hair Cream