Jorhat India
Good product at reasonable price
Jun 15, 2018 03:22 PM 4134 Views (via Android App)

Hi, friends today I want to share my review on pantaloons.Pantaloons is a fashion retail store of man , women and kids.This retail store is control by Aditya birla group.In pantaloons we get varieties of product in top rated brands.I always buy product for me and my daughter.I like the product of pantaloons.The material quality of product is very good.I buy many kurtis and laggiens for me.I used this things for daily use, I feel very much comfortable in wearing pantaloons kurti.Price of very product is reasonable.They keep best quality and sale product in a reasonable price.In the same way kids cloths are also very good and we able to get very selective product in pantaloons.

At last I want to tell to my friends that pantaloons product are very good and comfortable.Everybody should visit and try the pantaloons product.

Pantaloons