Nice collection of fashion products
Jan 17, 2018 05:43 PM 4259 Views (via Android App)

You would easily find pantaloons store in most of the malls. They cover really a very large area.

Pantaloons offers a huge collection of fashion products. The sell cloths, shoes, watches and goggles too. I love waking around inside the pantaloons store. They have lots of trendy products and they play really soothing music.

I buy lots of my cloths from pantaloons. As they offer such a huge collection, I always find something which I would just want to buy. Whenever I visit pantaloons, I end up buying at least one top or kurti.

I like their products. They last quite longer. Whichever cloths I have bought till now are very comfortable to wear and they look trendy too. The price of cloths in pantaloons is decent. I won't say they sell in very low price but they are not too overpriced also.

Pantaloons is a great place for shopping. I do recommend it.

Thank you.