Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst service and no guarantee that you will retur
Jun 11, 2016 12:29 AM 30693 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 11, 2016 12:34 AM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Even for me also got a very bad experience from panikar travels. Now their services is very bad. I traveled in panikar travels in the month of may 2016 to agra, local sight seeing and to manali. In this specially the agra trip the bus, driver and the food they are provided is very bad and the driver saying he is the super driver but he don't know how to drive. The food they provide to us is very worst food and unhygienic because the food is bad, food was covered with Flys and rats were running below the table. In the office one Mr hakim and Mr praven their behavior is very bad and rude. They don't know how to speak to customers. Trust me if anyone planning a trip to north india don't travel with panikar travels and if anyone planning to travel with them there is no guarantee that you will return back home.

Panickers Travel - Delhi