Video Quality:

Do Not buy panasonic LCD/Plasma
Dec 29, 2009 04:43 PM 6319 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I have bought 42 inch plasma 42PV80D model (delhi)as per the very good reviews seen on websites. For 10 months it was running very fine .I was very pleased with the performance of my TV.But after 10 months its picture on panel some times comes on/off.

After registering the complaint it is foynd that panel was bad and it can't be replaced. When the company was unable to repair they give me new model after more then one month that after repeadly calling their service centre as well as main gurgaon office. The new set they have offered was 42 C10 model. After slightly use this set also gone bad after 10 days(Just launched on diwali 2009).This time Tv was almost dead.Tuner get bad.

It is taken almost 2 months for part to come.So from my experience I will advice customer to not to  buy any panasonic plasma/LCD tvs. My plasma set is gone faulty two times within warranty period.Their customer support is very bad.Their Tv’s are non repairable.Sometimes it will take more then one month to repair one tv because of unavailability of spare parts that of newer models.since I am belong to delhi it is very hard to repair their sets so you image how is service is beyond metro cities.Person have to call service centre again and again.If a person wanted to throw set after one year then they should buy?Donot have any AMC plans for customer as LG have.

Panasonic Viera TX-32LE8