Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Panasonic

Budaun India
Nice Video camera
Dec 27, 2016 11:17 AM 2361 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi guys, As you know that Panasonic is very old company.This company many electronic devices manufecture mobile, tv , video camera and etc.I have using Panasonic Video camera from 2 years.Basically, Panasonic is provide good quality in Video cameras and TV.By the way I don't like other electronics devices of Panasonic Company but this camera quality likes me.Its features are very attractive and its good looking design.This video camera is expensive but this camera fullfill from all quality which would requires to the customer.I am full satisfy from this camera.Its battery backup is very good and charging speed fast.We can make video recording in high resolution and video/picture pixel not fade after zooming.This camera is durable and reliable.Its sgutter speed is normal but better other than video camera.Its featuers not complecated eveyone can use its features easily.Its display color is very nice and display size is 2.7 inches.its very comfortable for hold in hand.My camera good working till now.I like this so much.

Panasonic Video Camera HC-V180 Full HD 28mm WIDE LENS Camcorder Camera