Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Panasonic

Best video camera at price
Jun 03, 2017 05:29 PM 1724 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hii gys, I recently baught myself a video camera from ebay price on 18000 and I find out is is the best camera for video recording I am bigrst camera geek I love recording videos also I love to travel and record that and I boit this camera a month ago and it gave me greatest trsults taking about its featutes greates freature of thia camera is its Oom features it has really great zoom, so if you are explorer like me who loves travel and wildlife videography then this is great choise for that I thanks to my brother to recomend me that I also love its video stabality while running its great at price. As its video contratst and brightness is little low but cleartity is great, it give full hd upto 1080ppi recording it is also great in sunlight and low light I just love its performance it is great on price. Its bateery is also great it gives 4 to 5 hrs of batery life.This camera really help me to push boundries and pusive my dream to be artist and making good videos at small price.

Panasonic Video Camera HC-V180 Full HD 28mm WIDE LENS Camcorder Camera