Handy:

Panasonic

India
Best For Bachelors And Quick Food
Feb 24, 2016 08:58 AM 4733 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

The Panasonic SR 42 HP rice cooker he is branded by Panasonic and this company has started making Electronical and cooking appliances since a long time.

Best electric rice cooker is being used in my home for about Now 4 years and it is running very smooth.

The best thing about an electric rice cooker is that it is very much easy to operate and anyone who even doesn't know how to cook can easily make tasty dishes in it without any hard work.

When I was in other cities as a bachelor I and some of my friends about this Electric cooker and rice making and cooking was very easy for us as we were bachelors we didn't knew how to cook and this Electric cooker has helped a lot in our college in days.

You have to do nothing just put in the rice required add the required quantity of water and salt is needed by you and just plug in the adaptor and switch on the cooker.

The best part about the electric cookers are they get turned off as soon as the rice or any days is completely cooked so we don't have to worry about the time are the days would be over cooked or something like that because it gets turned off automatically.

We used put in the rice when we go out to our college and it use to get cooked automatically and the switch used to get turned off automatically this was the best best part.

I suggested Electric cooker for those who are new to cooking and are in other cities as bachelor's working or studying the families can also buy this cooker for the ease of cooking and making the cooking experience easy.

Panasonic SR-42HP Rice Cooker