Handy:

Panasonic

Compact and useful
Jul 05, 2010 05:50 PM 5104 Views

Handy:

Panasonic microwave what a very useful appliance. I could not be without my microwave at all nowadays. the instruction leaflet was very easy to follow when I bought this microwave .the first panasonic microwave I bought has lasted more than 7 years and is still going strong.i use my microwave to defrost grill oven cooking warming up food scrambling food, boiling food, poaching, baking etc. I can roast my food also. I have so many different settings and uses for my panasonic microwave and everything cooks really fast within minutes or even seconds.I am sure this microwave is one of the best microwaves on the market they are always updating and you can pick one up for less than 15k these days. This product is very versatile and easy to clean out no scrubbing.This product also uses less electric than most microwaves. The downside is maybe its size you cant cook a lot all at once in this microwave because of its small compact space.

Panasonic NN-T559C Microwave