Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Review by paraggswm
Jul 02, 2005 02:50 AM 1130 Views
(Updated Jul 02, 2005 02:50 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

It is the most faltu film of shahrukh khan I have ever seen . Poora paisa paani mein gaya. In my opinion ''EK BADI HI BAKWAS BHOOT KI KAHANI JISE LAGAW HO GAYA THA EK FALTU DIRECTOR KE SAATH ACTING KARNE KI''. Its a totally headache for me to watch this film as it makes me sleepy in the whole film when I was watching it in the theatre. In my opinion I am advising shahrukh that dont lost your star apppeal by working with this kind of faltu director who cannot present you in a style in which everyone likes you , so please be aware of that . And my advise to MR. AMOL PALEKAR that please try to make fully commercial masala movie for the audience not like this bundle. And if shahrukh will not present in this film then this film will be a fully washout ,understand MR. AMOL PALEKAR . You are unsmart and you also make films like that, so please stop directing any movie because of you many superstars can lost their star appeal and why you prefer moustache for superstar like shahrukh , so please change yourself either you will be in serious Trouble .

Write a Review on Paheli