Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Chandigarh India
A relief from punjabi weddings
Jun 29, 2005 04:59 PM 930 Views
(Updated Jun 29, 2005 04:59 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Paheli is definitely not a blockbuster entertainer of today...it is different. It is not very good or very bad...its very different. Its a big relief from the incessent foreign locales and has a very earthy feel to it. I liked it because it is all about our culture. The colors are amazing...I was captivated by the colors. The special effects were quite decent by indian standards. Performance of Shah rukh khan was quite convincing and so was his rajasthani diction. Other performances were also good. The only thing that was irritating was the songs, they were too many and they were not needed.

The story is simple a la panchtantra with simple emotions potrayed beautifully...like love, greed, anger etc. I dont recommend this movie to people who are watching a movie for relieving themselves from day to day tension. Males wont like it as much as women.

Write a Review on Paheli