Plot:

Cinematography:

Mumbai India
A Magical Story
Aug 25, 2005 04:24 AM 1156 Views
(Updated Aug 27, 2005 01:15 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

An Amol Palekar Movie starring King of Bollywood...SRK and the queen of acting....Rani Mukherjee......was bound to have great expectations. It was surprising when the initial reviews about the movie were not so great. So much so that it was last on my list of ''to be watched'' movies.

I managed to avoid the movie for 2 weeks, preferring to watch ''Bach ke rehna'' instead of this one!!! (yeah...i know its unbelievable....but true!!) But finally I was left with no options on one evening and ended up with tickets for Paheli. And strangely enough....I was in for a surprise. It was beautiful movie....... Not for someone who likes sci-fi or ''lets be realistic yaar''. Its pure entertainment and a very endearing performance by the 2 actors.....so much so that by the end of the movie u are just hoping that the ghost would somehow come alive.

If u want realism...go watch the news buddy!!

Paheli