Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Good Story Poorly Told
Oct 25, 2005 10:25 PM 2675 Views
(Updated Oct 25, 2005 10:25 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The story for this movie is ''jara haatke'', but it lacks the grip somehow, specially the voice over for the ''putli's'' are not matching and everytime they showed up it just trashed the mood of the film.

Good thing is bollywood is exploring; But I dont know somewhere between item number songs, busty bimbos in skimpy bikinis and technological hu-haa, hindi film directors have lost the art of story telling. I still remember ''Chota Chetan'' and as a kid I must say that I liked it and there are innumerable hindi and regional stories out there that just needs a better director to keep the eyes glued.

Cetainly NOT A MOVIE meant for the Oscars...........somebody musta played a puppet for sending it. Why not ''RAINCOAT'', ''PARINEETA'', ''YUVA'' (though lengthy enough to make any chewing gum shrink), SWADES (whats wrong with that one?).

Anyways see it IF it runs on some cable channels someday; certainly was not worth my money at INOX.

Paheli