36 Tips

Visakhapatnam India
Tips on train travelling
Jan 20, 2018 01:26 PM 2155 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 20, 2018 01:26 PM)

Hai friends good morning today iam going to share which I faced and bad experience in train.

In 2012 I was travelling from visakhapatnam to mumbai in lokamanya tilak( LTT) train. That time newly added the train no pantry me and my grandmother was travelled we packed food. It was summer time too hot we booked 3rd AC but no pantry in that train even water bottles also not coming we took 5litres water can unfortunately it was completed after that no water waiting if anyone coming and selling water bottles in train but no one. Train stopped at secunderabad would wait more than 20 minutes I went to drinking water tap and filled one water bottle seeing canteen it was a long queue. Finally filled one bottle for eating food at dinner. After that I filled half can in lunawala station so like that it was very bad experience for me unforgettable. If iam travelling means can manage but my grandmother old person what she would do. After I didnt travelled in that train. Totally fed up with this train usually we go and book tickets in konark superfast but new train seats good like that think and booked tickets in that train. It was my first and bad experience in train travelling.