Finance Plans:

May 16, 2014 12:37 AM 11543 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

When you book your bike they give you all the commitments and they say we support you all the time at very best. Once u take the vehicle "you will be booked". its a big story to say. But I am a very new customer/struggler. I will complete the review once I take the first service.

My suggestion is to avoid this dealer. If u want to take any commitment- take it in writing. May be its foolish. So please look for some other dealer or trustworthy. I am exactly talking about the dealer. so, you can understand the staff.

The executive who does all the documentation work for your bike, can't even recognise you after one day. That's the greatest part of them. And you can see many girls in the showroom more than the bikes they have. Saying you are welcome sir. (we are here to blame you. how can we blame you sir.) with out any work. I was doubting about the previous review.

You can see the person's gender is female but the account name is sritish(@sritish take it easy if I'm wrong)

coming to boys - they are brother's of Kamal Hasan- simply awesome.

View's - I am not kidding - I purchased 150cc bike. I paid money which I earned with my hard work. I paid on spot and struggling now. So please tc. In the previous review its mentioned they are the oldest people in this business. That's why they know how to blame people.

Pacer Motors - Bangalore