Internet Speed:

Pacenet Broadband
Feb 13, 2017 01:30 PM 8474 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Pacenet broadband-i am using this broadband service just because, this company provides any variation in the plans and provides better network quality.

I have taken a single plan of 5MBPS with 100GB data usage with n1 month validity, also this broadband provides better downloading speed for downloading the big files, that's why this is the best reason for experiencing this network.

Pacenet broadband is very reliable company as I am telling you that in my city(delhi), almost more than 40% people are using this broadband service just because of their reliability and their better support.

Service factor for this broadband is very good, because this broadband service have around 30 member as customer care for helping their customer, therefore the customers always get support from the customer care for this company, that is why overall I recommend this broadband service to others.

Pacenet Broadband