Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

48/24, Sardar Patel Marg, Near Vashistha Vinayak Towers, Civil Lines,North, Allahabad, UP

+91-532-3982800, +91-8800900009

Allahabad India
Best cinema hall Seen in Allahabad.
Oct 22, 2016 11:29 AM 4748 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello Everyone!

It is really a good Cinema in Allahabad.whenever I went to PVR Allahabad I always found it well cleaned and with better services.And there are suitable number of screens so we they can shows different movie released on same day.This cinema provides very good facilities.

And the member of Pvr are very helpful .

There are various shops of varieties of brands such as Indian Terrain, Peter England, Woodland, Dominos, But one thing I feel awkward in PVR cinema Civil lines that the canteen over there have many varieties of combo's snacks obviously the snacks are very delicious but it is too costly.One individual just also think about his pocket.No doubt there the serving and staffs are very polite to us but the cost should be reduced in the canteen of PVR cinemas, Civil Lines.

Thanks.