Ticket Prices:

Enjoy while watching
Feb 16, 2016 02:29 PM 2945 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I have been sharing my good and bad experience with all of you guys over here. Today, I would like to share a very good experience which I had multiple time whenever I have been to PVR - Saket.

Well, you may find PVR everywhere in New Delhi or in other states too. However, PVR - Saket is located at a very good location where you find food vendors inside and outside too. Also, the crowd is too good there. I have been there end number of time and I do love to watch movies over there. The kind of screen is available there at all the 4 floors. Four movies are being played at one time in the theater which is a good part of it:)

The quality of sound, quality of picture and the kind of service  you get over there is too awesome. Well, they run quite a few interesting  offers too where you get a couple of tickets by paying only INR 175.00. Yes that is true, I have been there at this amount with my wife to watch a movie.

What else you need? Food is awesome, movie is awesome and that too is at very low price.

Thank you PVR for allowing us to enjoy a world class experience while not burning a hole in your pocket:)

PVR - Saket - Delhi