Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Regal Building, Near Mohan Singh Palace, Baba Kharag Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, DL

+91-8800900009

New Delhi India
Very Bad Experience
Oct 19, 2017 12:48 PM 4771 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I am a movie lover so I like to go on different cinema theaters but my experience of PVR especially which is situated in Connaught place i.e. PVR Rivoli is very bad. I booked my ticket online form BMS and it cost me 389 Rs including net charges & the timing of the show was 4.25PM. So I went to see the movie, I reached at 4.20 but still the gates were not opened because the last show was not over. So, I everyone waited for almost half n hour. We got entry at 4.45 Pm and the show started at 4.55PM & when we enter nobody said sorry for the inconvenience that they caused us.

Ambience was good, very well maintained washroom & seats in the theaters.

Ticket Price was slightly high according to the facilities available in theaters.

Picture & Sound Quality was nice you'll feel good when you'll hear any song.

My experience was very bad because of the delay, so as per me its not value for money at all. If you ask me try another movie theaters like fun cinemas, they are pretty good in service and facilities.

PVR Rivoli - Connaught Place - New Delhi