Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Regal Building, Near Mohan Singh Palace, Baba Kharag Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, DL

+91-8800900009

Delhi India
Disappointed
May 09, 2017 05:39 PM 6490 Views (via Android App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I booked two movie tickets for Bahubali 2 through paytm on 8th of may. The seats were D4 and D5 of premium category. I was late by 5 or 10 minutes. I booked middle seats in the last row. however, when I reached there. I saw that someone else were seating there.

I consulted the man who was in charge there and he asked them, For two minutes, I with my friend was standing there which was really very humillating and when the guy came back, he requested me to sit somewhere else as they were not getting up. I also resisted and then he got out and came back with some guy and two policmen.

They both requested to please adjust and promised me for two complimentary tickets for some other show and gave me his number.

He told me that two corner seats are not good. so, we adjusted him there and policmen saud it is a matter of their job also. I understood their problem. When I an calling that number today. The guy who is picking the call is saying that it is wrong number.

PVR Rivoli - Connaught Place - New Delhi