Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Regal Building, Near Mohan Singh Palace, Baba Kharag Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi, DL

+91-8800900009

India
Picture and sound qualities are poor here
Aug 11, 2017 02:08 PM 4811 Views

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I have went to PVR Rivoli- Connaught Place- New Delhi on last year with my family to watch the Dishoom. The tickets price was very expensive here, it cost us 350 INR each which is high comparing to others. Once we have entered the hall, I have found the hall has not been maintained well as the popcorns lying on the seats. The ac was not working properly it doesn't chill the whole hall properly. We have found the loving couples were doing uncensored activities in the hall, I was feeling very awkward in front of my family, the management and staffs should restrict such activities in the hall. The picture quality was very poor, we haven't enjoyed the action scenes, beautiful scenes of Dubai locations as the picture quality has failed to impress us. Even the we haven't enjoyed any songs due to poor quality of sounds. All the songs found annoying to us. I haven't enjoyed in this hall. So I suggest everyone to select other hall rather than this as the picture and sound quality lacks in here.

PVR Rivoli - Connaught Place - New Delhi